Pam Pho is a literary agent with the D4EO Literary Agency.
She has a passion for genre fiction as well as children's literature.
blog: Literary Viking
Only queries submitted via the QueryManager form will be considered.
Pam will accept invitations to conferences that provide travel. She has given classes and talks at many conferences and a good portion of her list came from these meetings. She loves speed dating and pitch sessions.
Recent Sale Samples:
- Dustin Hansen's My Video Game Ate My Homework graphic novel to Michele Wells at DC Kids.
- Dan Gemeinhart's COYOTE in which a girl and her father live on a retired school bus and travel the country together trying to outrun the death of her mother and siblings to Christian Trimmer at Holt in a six-figure deal.
- Andrew Chilton's THE GOBLIN'S PUZZLE: Being the Adventures of a Boy with No Name and Two Girls Called Alice, in which three children band together to deceive a dragon, foil a duke, and outwit a trickster, to Katherine Harrison at Knopf Children's, for publication in Spring 2016.
- Lauren Smith's THE GILDED CUFF, set in the erotic world of a BDSM club on Long Island's luxurious Gold Coast and follows a young reporter as she navigates her way through the debauchery for a story, to Lauren Plude at Forever Yours.
- J. C. Nelson's THREE HEARTS pitched as The Mummy meets Indiana Jones, in which two people must stop a god from completing a ritual and starting the re-animus, to Leis Pederson at Ace.